Developed by TMCIGlobal, this course focuses on the essential knowledge practitioners need to develop an understanding of the clinical uses of medical cannabis to better advise patients.
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Describe the current landscape of prescribing medical cannabis
- Evaluate the evidence for treating patient conditions with medical cannabis
- Discuss the pharmacology of cannabis and its effect on the endocannabinoid system
- Analyze use disorders and other patient precautions
- Analyze the effects of dosing and common delivery methods of medical cannabis
Purchase grants one learner one year’s access to lessons and quizzes (access expires 365 days from the date of course activation).